|The Importance of Welcoming New Neighbors|
- If you see a SOLD sign in front of a house that has been vacant, get ready for some new neighbors.
- Find out who will be moving in.
- Consider making or preparing something as a caring gesture for your new neighbors.
- Meet your new neighbors in person.
- Keep the first conversation short and to the point.
- Offer to host a welcome dinner or barbecue for them.
- Continue to greet your new neighbors.
Read this full guide with some great pointers on welcoming new neighbors after the jump!
Read the full insightful article about welcoming new neighbors on WikiHow