ATTENTION HOMEOWNER !
“90% of ALL building failures are related to water infiltration as a result of building deficiencies”
South Carolina Property Pros are here to help!
[Visit our Lowcountry Property Inspections page for All of our Services]
Some Interesting Facts that you might not know:
• Water intrusion may lead to rot, structural problems, pest infestation, indoor air quality problems, and mold. All of these symptoms of water ingress can substantially diminish the value of a home or structure.
• We find moisture damage in many of the homes we investigate when there are NO visible signs of water intrusion.
• Our certified inspectors utilize state-of-the-art moisture meters and cameras to track water in construction.
• Architects, contractors and building inspectors often overlook the most important aspect of protecting a home from deterioration: weatherproofing!
• For over 14 years we've performed comprehensive moisture studies on thousands of properties throughout the Southeast and helped many property owners either save or maintain the value of their home or building.
• Whether you suspect moisture problems exist from visible signs, or simply need to ensure your home is dry, SC Property Pros can help. A proactive approach to maintenance can be a valuable tool in selling your home to a potential buyer. We have been servicing the Greater Charleston area for over 15 years and as Custom Home Builders we know what it takes to fix these problems.